- GRI, e-PRO, SFR, ABR, REALTOR
Nanci Sticksel, REALTOR
- Licensed since 2001
- Member of the St. Louis Association of Realtors
- Member of the Missouri Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the #1 Real Estate company in St. Louis ~ Coldwell Banker Gundaker
Professional Education and Designations
- BFA in Interior Design from Maryville University
- RRES ~ Certified Residential Real Estate Specialist
- GRI ~ Graduate Realtor Institute
- e-PRO ~ Internet Professional
- Chancellor's Certificate in Planning and Zoning
- SFR ~ Shortsale & Foreclosure Resource
- ABR ~ Accredited Buyers Representative
The market is ever changing and only full time agents, like myself, can give you the current and accurate data needed in order to make informed decisions on buying and selling in this place we call home. I've been selling real estate since 2001 and have seen the markets go from one extreme to the other. You need an agent with experience, knowledge and a firm grasp of the market to bring your home to a close. Whether you're buying or selling, I can help you turn your dreams into realities. As an agent who's an expert in the St. Louis area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home. Or if you're moving somewhere else in the world, I can refer you to another top agent to help you with locating your dream home at your next destination.
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone to get your home ready to sell, professionally advertise your home, show it to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to finish and everything in between.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast. I have both the degree in Interior Design and the eye to make it happen.